I really wished we had STAYED in Arizona...........

mr. cob

Here in Southern AZ, we are dealing with winds and the accompanying allergies. What used to be just seasonal sniffles, sneezes and itchy eyes becomes a concern over this virus. We are all hyper vigilant at this time, which is a good thing.

I normally go to AZ for the winter. This year I went to FL for a change. FL is having a worse time than AZ with the virus. I left FL last week after two weeks of self quarantine, and am now hunkering down in a small town camp ground in GA. GA is having a very bad year with pollen. A wet, warm winter followed by an early spring and tree pollen is everywhere. My allergies are going crazy, but I am not near any big town nor lots of people. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

We are hunkered down in S&B in West Trxas. I am trying to stay sane doing un-needed and expensive projects,ie installing new electric outlets in the garage. All of our Spring trips have been cancelled and I am now starting to cancel Summer Trips. With the cancellation of ESCAPADE the trip to Wyoming will be cancelled.

Everyone stay safe and try to remain sane.

ShortyO

My daughter has been sick for 3 over weeks but that started before the virus hit. She self quarantined before any of this started. They finally did test her for Covid. Should have results today. Pretty confident its not Covid because of the time line.

Out here in eastern Nebraska it depends on where you are. In the country we are pretty good. Aside from not being able to go to the cafe for lunch and the bar for a few drinks in the evening its a minor inconvenience.  The city folks around here have it worse although It is going around the rural communities. One woman near here passed away a couple days ago.

Every fall we stock up extra supplies for winter because we are just one good blizzard away from not seeing town for a few days or a week. With the mild weather we have not needed the extra supplies until now. I haven't even gotten into my home canned food yet. Until today, because I'm bored. I'm going to get out the canned chicken and stuff to make a big ole pot of soup.

Chad, you have my condolences. I have friends that work in hospitals and are first responders. You people are on the front lines. You cant stay home its your job to keep the rest us safe. Right now its our job to make yours easier and stay home.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

My son lives in eastern NE, in Omaha. He is home sick and can't even get out of bed. He works as an installer of fiber optic cable in homes. His wife, who works in a hospital is also home, with two kids out of school. The whole family is on quarantine. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

3 minutes ago, Twotoes said:

My son lives in eastern NE, in Omaha. He is home sick and can't even get out of bed. He works as an installer of fiber optic cable in homes. His wife, who works in a hospital is also home, with two kids out of school. The whole family is on quarantine. 

We are north and a little west of there about 2 hours. Near the reservation. Jen is a homemaker and it turns out a pretty good home school teacher especially for being forced into it. We farm and all the employees live real close. We try to keep a tight circle.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:04 PM, Chuck said:

Here in Southern AZ, we are dealing with winds and the accompanying allergies. What used to be just seasonal sniffles, sneezes and itchy eyes becomes a concern over this virus. We are all hyper vigilant at this time, which is a good thing.

We are used to the southeast yellow pine tree pollen season... or what's common,y called the itchy watery eye season, so being here in Casa Grande this year caught us off guard with all the pollen here.  We were hoping for an easier allergy season but was WRONG...

And yes... every time I sneeze or sniffle... people back away from me....

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins