I have a 2000 Suncruser with Ford chassis. I have been to HWH last year twice and when the Pandemic is over plan to bring it back for this issue. I am hopping you can give me a quick tip to be able to use my slide out mean while.
Slide started to not come in with out needing me to open the solenoid. Then close it back to be able to open it. I have been doing this for awhile. But now that trick has stopped working. And now the slide will not move at all either way, Solenoid open or closed. Motor does come on both ways so thinking its not the rocker switch. I checked and topped off fluid. And tip appropriated.

Where are you located? 3 T's in Lake Havasau is very good on slide problems. Someone had problems that continued, went to them and they resolved the problem in a couple of hours.

I would have the jacks up and change one of the solenoids for the one of the jacks and the one for the slide, and see if this made any difference. The fuse for the slide out solenoid may be burned out as well.

Also, there is a troubleshooter for HWH who accepts calls. Paul Maddox
mobile - 602-549-3638

There's a check valve on top of the pump that has . A check valve underneath it. Take the that.off and pull that check valve out and clean it and put it back in. Hope that helps Bob