Slide Issue

I have a 2000 Suncruser with Ford chassis. I have been to HWH last year twice and when the Pandemic is over plan to bring it back for this issue. I am hopping you can give me a quick tip to be able to use my slide out mean while.
Slide started to not come in with out needing me to open the solenoid. Then close it back to be able to open it. I have been doing this for awhile. But now that trick has stopped working. And now the slide will not move at all either way, Solenoid open or closed. Motor does come on both ways so thinking its not the rocker switch. I checked and topped off fluid. And tip appropriated.

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

The HWH website has a listing of authorized repair shops in the states.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

I would have the jacks up and change one of the solenoids for the one of the jacks and the one for the slide, and see if this made any difference. The fuse for the slide out solenoid may be burned out as well.

Also, there is a troubleshooter for HWH who accepts calls. Paul Maddox
mobile - 602-549-3638

2005 Winnebago Voyage 38J

• 2 weeks later...