Tamarac National Wildlife Refuge in Rochert, MN

Fire5

I was contacted by Janice at Tamarac NWR in MN. We had our first experience volunteering with the fish and wildlife service here. We really enjoyed our time there. Janice said they had a couple cancel due to health reasons for the May, June and possibly through mid-July. It will be mostly mowing/maintaining accesses and entrance areas. I will get more info and add it later. If you are interested here is the link with more info. https://www.volunteer.gov/results.cfm?ID=9824  

Stay Safe

John & Bridget
2007 Monaco Diplomat
2012 GMC Canyon SLE2
Adopted by the Class of 07
www.travelsofjohnandbridget.blogspot.com

We hosted there a few years back and enjoyed the area and the people.  Janice was great.  We did work in the visitors center on Sundays but I got to do a lot of grass mowing.  Hopefully they have obtained a zero turn mower by now.

We were there most of the summer as the only host as the other couple cancelled.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot