2020 Census

SWharton

In 2010 we received a special form in California that allowed us to be counted in South Dakota. If you fill it out on-line this year, wouldn't that allow you to put your Livingston address on the form? This is all pure speculation on my part but that's what I would be asking.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

5 hours ago, SWharton said:

Does anyone know if Escapees is going to include a census form in our mail?

The Escapee News said that they would. I know that they did 10 years ago as that is how we were counted then. If you are concerned, call the office and ask them. (936)327-388

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

14 hours ago, SWharton said:

We tried and it wouldn't let us change our address. The form came in the mail, have no idea where to get a census form(probably closed anyway).

Hello SWharton,

I hope this helps. The following statement was part of my letter from the Census Bureau. "If you need help completing your 2020 Census questionnaire, please call toll-free 1-844-330-2020".

Good luck,
Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

If you don't have a form, you can complete the questionnaire online at this link: https://my2020census.gov/login

Use the "If you do no have a Census ID, click here" link...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

3 hours ago, Dutch_12078 said:

If you don't have a form, you can complete the questionnaire online at this link: https://my2020census.gov/login

Use the "If you do no have a Census ID, click here" link...

Yep, I received a letter yesterday(included code) directing me to the website and complete the information required for the census. It also stated if I did not use the online method I would receive a paper form in the mail later, if that was not returned someone would visit our house.

That "visit our house"  caused me to visualize someone chasing an RV across the nation.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

I tried to look at the form without filling it all out. It wouldn't let me get past the address question but I found it interesting that there is a check box for not having a street address. Apparently you use that one if you only have a P.O.Box. I suspect no state gets credit for you if you use that one but I don't know since I couldn't get to the next questions.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

You can go all the way through and then not click the submit button and it is gone when you close the broswer.  Why wouldn't you just put in your address (it automatically calls it an apartment if you put the #1234 in  the Apartment/Unit box, but that's ok with me.  

Edit:  I HATE auto-correct!  Computer is suppose to know what I meant not the strange combination my fingers slide across.

Edited by Barbaraok

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

7 hours ago, sandsys said:

I suspect no state gets credit for you if you use that one but I don't know since I couldn't get to the next questions.

The Census Bureau information says otherwise. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

I clicked and it brought up a water softener page. 

Whenever I see one of those generic posts with a link unrelated to the thread subject, my immediate thought is "Paid social media influencer". 😞 

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Just now, Dutch_12078 said:

Whenever I see one of those generic posts with a link unrelated to the thread subject, my immediate thought is "Paid social media influencer". 😞 

Or, a link to a computer virus.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King