State Farm agent near Bushnell FL?

Looking for State Farm agents near Bushnell who understand  how the mail service address works ...

I will be moving my domicile from TX to FL  later this year.  I have been with State Farm for nearly 30 years (four states) , and get a multi-line discount (renters for my storage unit, personal umbrella)  as well as long term loyalty discounts, etc.   I am not considered a "Full Time Rver" as my rig is a self-converted van which is just registered as a van, not as an RV.

I have contacted two agents, both near The Villages, who told me that either (a) the mail service address is "illegal" or (2) kept insisting they needed to know where I "live" and where my van is "parked/garaged."

Can anyone please recommend a State Farm agent who understands what's going on?  

Thanks. 

Not sure about FL but in SD State Farm will not write full time coverage. It may be possible that they consider anyone with a mail forwarding address in FL is a full timer. Try calling an agent and don’t tell them it is a mail forwarding address, just give them the address as the location where you garage your RV if that is the address on your registration. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

The issue is that each of the two agents have asked for a deed, mortgage papers, lease, or utility bills to prove address.  Neither will accept the Escapees letter.  (And, techinically, I don't think the Bushnell address IS a mail forwarding address -- it's not a freestanding CMRA -- but rather an RV park which we are allowed to claim as their "home base park" per the Escapees letter.

I could also use a FL DL with the address on it .... but I can't get the DL and register the van until it has FL insurance!   Catch-22.

So that is why I am hoping that someone can say "Use Billl Smith ... he understands the Escapees address and the idea of "home base park."

Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD:  someone elsewhere suggested that the Bushnell address may be showing up as an RV park in the agents' software , and that is setting off their mental alarms.  I did note that if you try to get a quote online, it suggests other drivers at the same address you might want to add to your policy.  And apparently there are dozens at the Bushnell address!  If I were an agent that didn't know the story,  alarm bells would sound in my mind!

Edited by GreyDawg

13 hours ago, Danandfreda said:

State Farm in South Dakota will not write a full timer policy but will add a liability policy if you are full time and already with them. They never said anything about our escapees address. 

I was told that State Farm, at least in SD, will only write a liability policy if you have a homeowners policy with them. But i don’t have a homeowners policy if I am full time. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

11 hours ago, Danandfreda said:

We don’t either since we just sold our home and 40 acres but they never told us that. They would just write a liability policy to make it a full timers policy.  So far herrmann Ins in rapid city has our business 

Please, read your policy. We learned companies will sell you policies that won't actually cover you. We had to cancel one and go with another company after reading the fine print.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

• 2 weeks later...