East Coast Rally Refunds

SuiteSuccess

I am opening this as a new topic to let everyone know that we issued ECR Rally Registration refunds last evening so everyone should have confirmation of that in their registration emails or if not there check junk file.  There was only one participant that I was not sure of maybe having refunded prior to yesterday so I have contacted that individual.  If anyone else does not receive their refund please let me know at ecrcarl at gmail dot com.  If you placed a deposit for a campsite please contact Deer Run at deerrunrvresort1 at gmail dot com and they will work with you on that refund.  Thanks to everyone for their understanding of this unusual situation and let's hope it truly is a one off occurence.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

26 minutes ago, Lights said:

I received my Rally refund confirmation, but I am  still planning on be at Deer Run April 18-25

See ya Dan 😊

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hey Carl, you beat the WHO by one day!

We should all be practicing yoga now. That way, when the time comes, people will be flexible enough to get their head between their legs and kiss their ess goodbye  ;)

I haven't received the refund email yet but, I trust it will arrive soon. Thank you and Donna for all the hard work you've put in. I hope the situation will be much improved by October and will see y'all at the National.