Where Buy Replacement Mirror?

NA8M

We're driving down Interstate 10 in east Texas.  Suddenly there's a loud noise.  Lookin' around the noise is attributed to the lower convex mirror on the passenger side of my class A MH getting away and committing suicide.  Of course, right afterward road construction takes the two lanes into two narrow lanes, a semi is coming on fast on my left and the cement guardrail is getting me to pucker.  The navigator is making sharp uncomfortable noises.  I really miss that mirror!  

It seems the mirror just came unstuck from the two sided tape.  Entirely gone.  

So the obvious question is, "How am I gonna replace that mirror?"  Auto parts store?  RV salvage and mail order?  Alms and a seance to the "mirror goddess?"

I thank you in advance for your wise wisdom.

Bill, NA8M

I would first try an RV Salvage. There are many but the only one I know of is AZ RV Salvage in Phoenix, but there are others. Try a Google search. If you can’t find one then call the manufacturer of your RV and see if they sell them or can refer you to their supplier. If all else fails call a Dealer and maybe their parts dept has one, but I would do this as a last resort. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

You can also try  Ramco Engineering they supplied mirrors for a lot of coaches. Can get anything from single mirror to the whole assembly. Just call customer service (800) 321-4819 with VIN and they can tell you if they made it, what parts are needed.

--

Ray & Wendy

Full time wanna be - finally!

2014 Entegra Anthem 42RBQ 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU

• 3 weeks later...

A few years we were in Yuma and got caught in a wind storm. I opened the door and the wind grabbed it and it slipped out of my hands opened all the way braking the arm and broke the mirror housing from the post it sits on. I called the manufacture and they asked me to send it to them. They have a one cost fix. I think it was $130. See what you have and call them. Not sure of my make of mirror.