Future Escapade Locations Announced!

Kirk W

Escapade is the largest and most extensive gathering of the Escapees community and a fantastic way to learn more about the RV lifestyle from professionals and experienced RVers. Escapade packs a wide variety of seminars, social gatherings, nightly entertainment and much more into five, fun-filled days.

Though we are currently focused on planning for this year's event in Rock Springs, Wyoming, we understand that some like to plan further ahead. We are excited to share the dates and locations for each Escapade through 2022!

June 21- June 26, 2020
Rock Springs, Wyoming

March 20- March 26, 2021
Tucson, Arizona

June 19- June 24, 2022
Lebanon, Tennessee

Please note that tickets for 2021 and 2022 will not be available until 6-9 months before each year's event.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, SWharton said:

Is the Lebanon TN at the Wilson County Fairground?

Yes.

If you visit Future Escapade Dates site you will find that immediately below the 2022 dates is a map that points you to Wilson County Fairgrounds. 

Edited by Kirk W

On 2/11/2020 at 3:58 PM, Kirk W said:
June 21- June 26, 2020
Rock Springs, Wyoming

March 20- March 26, 2021
Tucson, Arizona

June 19- June 24, 2022
Lebanon, Tennessee

Kirk I think you have your dates mixed up. I believe it should read:

June 21- June 26, 2021
Rock Springs, Wyoming

June 19- June 24, 2022
Lebanon, Tennessee

March 19- March 24, 2023
Tucson, Arizona

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

12 hours ago, Chalkie said:

Kirk I think you have your dates mixed up. I believe it should read:

Not at all. The post you are quoting was made Feb. 11, 2020 and was accurate at that time. If you look at the post immediately above yours, which was responding to SWharton, you can then follow the link and find this:

In the summer of 2022, we’re heading to Lebanon, Tennessee, for a week of fun! Join us June 19-24 for educational seminars, engaging entertainment, and more time with your fellow SKPs!

Edited by Kirk W

I thought Escapade would be in Tucson for 2022 since the 2020 Tucson one was skipped.

Seeing that they have been flip/flopped changes all our plans. This should be posted on this thread.

I had originally looked on Escapees.com for the dates but couldn't locate them. All I found was the current Escapade info.

1 hour ago, SWharton said:

I thought Escapade would be in Tucson for 2022 since the 2020 Tucson one was skipped.

Seeing that they have been flip/flopped changes all our plans. This should be posted on this thread.

I had originally looked on Escapees.com for the dates but couldn't locate them. All I found was the current Escapade in

Actually, 2019 was the last Tucson Escapade.  The cancelled 2020 Escapade was in Rock Springs. 

2021 was supposed to have been Tucson's year again (in March) but the facility cancelled because they weren't yet out of lockdown.  Rock Springs stepped up to the plate so we're having the 2021 Escapade there instead of in Tucson.

Lebanon was scheduled between the Tucson years (2021 and 2023) and is proceeding as planned.  The next Tucson event will be two years from now, in 2023.  

Edited by Lou Schneider