Hitch Delivery Request

ajeagle2

Hi there,

I'm new to the group and need some help. I recently purchased a comfort ride hitch that is located in Waco, TX. We are currently in Quartzsite, AZ and are looking for someone coming through the Waco area toward AZ that might be interested in picking up our new hitch and transporting it to us here in AZ. Not necessarily Quartzsite, we'd be happy to travel to meet up with you and grab the hitch. It weighs 290 pounds. If anyone is interested I'm willing to pay for your help. Please let me know. Thanks

Check with Fastenal for shipping.  They will ship pallets with their stuff, they are not a delivery company.  They are very reasonable if they are in both areas, I have used them to ship tractor engines and other heavy parts, much less than a freight company!

Number I last used but has been a couple years: Fastenal 3PL team, 855-798-5695

https://www.fastenal.com/locations;jsessionid=DdU+yTObjGMecgqhRaVT-bfc.38536438-9c19-3947-9017-bf77ad0514fd

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.