Tesla $728 this morning!

RV_

In the other thread I was asked if it could go to $800.00 I've been saying all along that it should go to $1000 and be in the company of Amazon, Apple, Netflix etc. I sure wish I'd waited as today I'd have made an additional almost $400k on my thousand shares. As I said when I sold I wanted to avoid waiting for the year or so dip to be over it was sinking into from short and Koch BS. When it dropped down to $185 after I sold, buying a thousand shares would have netted ~$535,000.00 net profit as of today! I'm happy turning $25k into a $0k investment when I took back my money kept 800 shares and inherited 199 shares. Then I bought one share at $300 to make it an even 1000 shares. I just wish some of my friends listened. I needed to move when I did. Coulda woulda shoulda?  <grin>

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire