Sign in to follow this  
Steve from SoCal

Trailer Saver TSLB

Older TSLB air hitch rated for 32K trailers.

I was going to use this on my Peterbilt but, went back to the commercial hitch to tow my Kentucky trailer.   

There is some wear in the head tilt bushings, the trailing arms, bags and Blinky head are all in good shape

There are straps to mount it on a HDT included, I will ship this it is on a pallet now in Hutchinson, Kansas.  

750.00, picked up in Hutch, shipping quotes try R&L carriers  starting zip code 67501 industrial with forklift.

Steve

nkADx9ml.jpg

6aEXojul.jpg

HpFzzEDl.jpg

JGzHmPSl.jpg

Ai92Tihl.jpg

Steve, what do you want for your TSLB and can you check on the shipping cost to 29615 ? I want to see some info on your Kentucky trailer project. Hope you are doing well.  You can email me at sclordtwothousandtwo@yahoo.com.   Thanks,   Charlie Lord

Charlie,

I am askin 750,  is there a Fastenal near you?      They have a shipping service from store to store that is a good deal.    The item has to be crated, I could wrap the pallet with some OSB for materials?      I weighed the hitch, it is right at 400 pounds with the three stringers with a crate and pallet maybe 450.

Steve