SuiteSuccess

ECR Scheduling question (Wine tour)

I’ve had some inquiries about scheduling a local wine tour during the rally.  We did that once before as a formal activity but the attendance was limited.  If there is interest please post here and if there is a number of folks that would like to go, I will see what and when I can arrange.

Carl   Shirley said she would love to go but I'm not sure about myself. I guess it would depend upon the daily sch. Any word about the playhouse? Thanks    Pat

The Old Sailor

8 hours ago, JPL said:

Carl   Shirley said she would love to go but I'm not sure about myself. I guess it would depend upon the daily sch. Any word about the playhouse? Thanks    Pat

The Old Sailor

See this thread.  It will answer your questions.  See you in April😊

Suite

Give us directions for a self guided tour and we will do the parade of smart cars.  I have no issue being a designated driver and letting my wife pick out something for me to drink when we get back.  We are going to be there early and leave late so for us it doesn’t necessarily have to be rally week.

Nigel

Okay have touched base with Stonehaus Winery on Genesis across from the Pilot (close to campground).  They are not able to give facilities tour but have a great area and variety for tastings.  The owner is negotiating a discount with me on purchases.

If there is an overwhelming desire to tour the distilling facilities and do a tasting I can see what Chestnut Hill winery can do.  Our wine aficionados liked Stonehaus varieties better.  Just let me know.

A group I was with did a beer tasting. Everyone brought an "interesting brew", we put them in paper bags and graded them, with appropriate comments, like "an oaky taste with a finish like scrapple", etc. And the winner was.............................. 

Edited by ARGO
spelling

On 2/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, NTPA Announcer said:

Ya Know.... In your younger days it would have been Moonshine.....Just sayin...

I see the beginnings of a scavenger hunt.