Best place for Volvo parts

BPepper

Depends on what you need. Air bags, shocks, and the like are nearly universal. Cummins parts, ditto. Eaton transmission and differential parts are widely available. Volvo engine and transmissions, not so much. NAPA, Traction, even O'Reilly's carry lots of HDT parts. There's even Amazon. 

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

You didn't say where you are, and your profile is pretty blank, so our info to you will be generic.

That said, I use a local Mack dealer.  Old family run outfit that cares about it's customers. They have access to all things Volvo.   It doesn't hurt that I also have a Mack.......😉

Edited by rickeieio

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

I'm near Mobile, AL. I am ideally looking for a website that allows me to enter my VIN and search for oem parts that will list the factory part numbers. Then I can search that part number on the internet for the best price or see if its offered aftermarket. I have done this for years with auto manufactures and even atv manufactures. They all have online part catalogs that you can search by VIN. I recently purchased injector cups for my 01 660 with the D12 and the dealer charged my over 3 times what I found them for on Ebay. I can understand the dealer being more money but that kind of markup is crazy. I really would just love to look up my own part numbers and then do my own research on finding the best price available.