my full timing expenses for 2019.

theboondork

I just posted my expenses for 2019 on my blog at   theboondork.com  so if you're interested in what it cost for a full-time RVer, and part-time boondocker, to live your welcome to drop by and have a look. I know my numbers won't look like anyone else's numbers because one of the best things about being a full-time RVer is we all get to live the kind of life we choose and the numbers you will see on my blog will be based on the way I chose to live in my fourth year of full timing.

theboondork.com

Fulltiming in an Arctic Fox 27-5L

My Website and Blog is theboondork.com

Thank you very much for that comment, it caused me to do a lot of thinking and I'm even going to talk about it on my Blog post today.

But since I'm 73 years old it doesn't take much to make me happy anymore, sometimes just waking up in the morning is enough.

theboondork.com

Great pictures, good job. Looks like a pro shot them. Wish my budget was more like yours, I think mine is double, but I have a Class A, Jeep and a motorcycle so I spend much more than you on fuel , insurance and I like FHU so my camping is is more. I volunteer in National Parks in the summer and an added benefit is free camping so that helps. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Wow.  I long for the day when life settles down to a number near that.  For now, our insurance alone is more than that figure, as is our property taxes. Being self employed and running a business brings big expenses.  My hat's off to you for being so "fiscally sensitive."

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Thank you very much Twotoes, I appreciate the compliment. I envy the scenery you get to experience in the summer, if I had a job I would imagine working in a National Park would be a great place to work.

It just so happens rickeieio I know exactly what you're talking about. I sold my two restaurants when I was 47 years old and retired. I could've stayed in business longer but I'm basically lazy and like to enjoy life. But I also got tired of paying high insurance rates, high taxes, lawyer bills, accounting bills, grocery company bills, and employees. Sometimes it seemed like I was the only one involved in my business that wasn't making money.

And then there was all of the various state and local governments that treated me like a cash cow, and at the same time making laws that made my life difficult.

So I don't live as high on the hog as I did in those days, I own very little, I owe nothing, and I live in a home with wheels. But I'm happier than I've ever been in my life.

theboondork.com