1987 Fleetwood prowler wheel bolt pattern

Baseball62

I have an 1987 fleetwood prowler travel trailer that is up on my property that I want to pull home and do some repairs on, problem is it’s a 4 hour drive and the tires are old and I’m sure they’re not safe to use so I want to buy new wheels with tires already mounted but I’m not sure what wheel bolt pattern I need, can anyone help me out .

thank you.

Welcome to the Escapee forums! I would assume that the trailer is stored 4 hours from you. I am doing some searching but so far have found nothing of use to you. I'll do some more looking and hopefully others who know more will join in soon.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing that you are going to have to put the trailer up on jack stands, remove all wheels, and take them to a place where you can get them replaced.

Question: Do you really need new wheels, or were you just thinking that you can get new wheels and tires at home and then just make one trip? Is it possible to get the wheels and tires near where the trailer is?

My thought is that, if you don't really have to replace the wheels, you can just pull the wheels and tires off, take them to the tire shop, have them replaced, and then reinstall the wheels with the new tires on them.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961