Confused about Florida domicile stuff

myshipp

19 hours ago, sandsys said:

Because you had a residential address--your daughter's. In Minnesota someone can personally verify your address which then lets you register to vote. The OP has no one to verify for him thus would need other proof of address--like a driver's license..

Linda

Ah! yes. the very service that Escapees offers, an address in Florida. Not minnesota.

One thing about Obamacare you folks should consider, it is probably going to be very short lived. The congress removed the mandate a couple years ago and that being called a tax was the only constitutional justification the program could claim. That being gone the program is in the courts and likely to get the axe this year.

4 hours ago, Kirk W said:

Rule #15: Miss use of SKP #s and Lifetime Member badges will result in a warning. If false SKP information is then not removed accordingly account will be banned.

You, Kirk, are the only one to warn me so I guess I'm still safe.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

22 minutes ago, sandsys said:

You, Kirk, are the only one to warn me so I guess I'm still safe.

I didn't warn anyone??? I did mention the continued use of them but nothing at all to say that it was wrong. You were the one to add that. Since the numbers are never reused, I'd assume that it does remain yours. I do know of several others on the forums who do the same and have done so for years. Until you mentioned it, I had no idea that you were not currently active. Unless someone says they aren't active, how would one know? I have never known what "misuse" means but will ask since it matters to you. 

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

When I joined Escapees, I too planned on using their mail service and there address for domicile purposes. As I dug deeper into how the mail worked between Texas and Florida, that didn't exactly make sense to me. Based on that, I chose a different mail service. Now I'm staying in Bushnell, but plan to travel to Clay county to do all the DMV stuff.