Sign in to follow this  
kb0zke

1993 Foretravel U300 40' $30,000

This was the top of the line in 1993, with a list price of $350,000. We've had it since March, 2013. The floorplan is that of the Special Edition, although I see nothing inside or outside of the coach to specify that. In the time we've had it, we've done the following:

2013:

Repaired leaking hub seals on rear axle; Replaced rear furnace; Replaced rear tires

2014:

2 60A 4 stage converter/chargers; 2000W pure sine wave inverter; 2 AMD8D batteries; HWH service; Replace tail light assembly; MCD Shade - dining area; Reupholstered dining room chairs and valance; Replaced barrel chair with office-style one; Residential refrigerator

2015:

Hydraulic fan repair; New windshield wiper motor

2016:

Cabinets around residential refrigerator; Rebuild entry step; MCD shades - living area; New isolator; Replace fuel lines and alternator; Reupholstered living room valances; Replaced windshield curtain

2017:

In-frame engine rebuild; 2 front tires, Toyo M177

2018:

8 air bags; VMSpc; 4 rear tires, Toyo M177; Change all clearance/marker lights to LED

2019:

Replaced side turn signal lights with LED; Replaced hot water heater with 3-way (electric, propane, Motor Aide); Replaced television antenna with King Jack; Replaced front air conditioner; Replaced water pump and pressure tank; Replaced all eight shock absorbers; New kitchen faucet; Partially recovered dash; New porcelain toilet

We've spent over $50,000 on repairs and upgrades since we bought it. This coach is ready to go. All service records since we've owned the coach are included. We've been full-timing in it since 2014. The Blue Ox towbar is included.

Also available is our 2015 Lincoln MKT. It is set up with a Blue Ox baseplate and Invisibrake. Buy both Foretravel and MKT for $44,000.

Pictures at: http://www.arlininger.com/piwigo/

Sorry but your album would not open on my phone. It states the name of the album and that there is 81 pictures. But the photos do not open. 

5 minutes ago, Bobbyb said:

Sorry but your album would not open on my phone. It states the name of the album and that there is 81 pictures. But the photos do not open. 

It opens on my phone. Maybe try another browser or phone? Jay