Looking for Single Make Coach Owner that wants a female travel Companion

Faye R H

Looking for a male coach owner that is single or widower who would be interested in a companion to travel with. I am divorced and would Love to find a companion my age to travel with. I Do Not have a Coach or RV but my best friend  and her husband have a Coach. She suggested I do this to find a wonderful gentleman.

Reminds me of the ad I saw one time in the Classifieds.  "Single woman looking for a good man with fishing boat, send picture of boat".

If, as you say,  you want to find someone your age, you might have to divulge that information.  Good luck.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

6 hours ago, Faye R H said:

Looking for a male coach owner ...  She suggested I do this to find a wonderful gentleman.

Why only a 'coach' owner?  Also, just like in other situations, all RVers are not wonderful gentlemen.  Be careful!

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Maybe because   coach owner is    her choice.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

You've got it all wrong....she's looking for a.....Single Make  - Coach Owner.

The owner who  *still has*  the 1970 Winnebago purchased  in 1970.

If the $$ not spent (by upgrading) over the years, was invested wisely, the owner could be very wealthy!

Both of 'em - the coach & the owner -  are still out there!

😉

Edited by Pappy Yokum

If you are serious about this I strongly suggest that you give much more specific information as well as some means of responding, other than by public post. There are many couples sharing an RV who are singles but unless you plan do share more than traveling it will require one of the larger RVs which can have more than one place to sleep.  

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

2 hours ago, Kirk W said:

There are many couples sharing an RV who are singles but unless you plan do share more than traveling it will require one of the larger RVs which can have more than one place to sleep.  

Our 24-foot Winnebago View had an over-cab bed and a sofa bed. There are other models that short with the two beds.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van