Favorite long stay summer spots?

1 hour ago, 2gypsies said:

I don't think the OP was asking about fishing.

Too bad!  If long term stay spots don't have fishin near-by, well, it's just isn't a great spot to be for myself and many others.  Sorry you can't see the connection.

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

2 hours ago, NDBirdman said:

Too bad!  If long term stay spots don't have fishin near-by, well, it's just isn't a great spot to be for myself and many others.  Sorry you can't see the connection.

Totally agree. We love the trout fishing streams and always looked to camp near them.   I was just suggesting that the post was going off-topic as it happens a lot.  He may very well love fishing as we do but that's not what he asked.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

We hide for the summer.  But there should be good fishing available. Mountains, moose , bear, bighorn sheep, mountain goats, wild horses, Buffalo herds, huckleberries, elk, and much more.

Last year we had about 20 swans about 1/2 mike away for the summer.

Hiding,   Vern