Putting Bicycles in a toy box

time_traveler

Do you have anchor points on the walls?  If so, use something soft between the wall and the bikes and just strap them there vertically.  That's how we secure things like step ladder, pawn chairs, etc.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

What else is in the garage?  Can you sandwich the bikes between "soft" stuff?  Another option is to get a bike stand, strap it to the floor, and then put the bikes in it.  I use one of these both when traveling and when setup in a park.  

https://www.amazon.com/F2C-Bicycle-Parking-Storage-Outdoor/dp/B07P41FG9N/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=bicycle+floor+rack&qid=1577545757&s=hi&sr=1-3

I did it all the time when I had a toy hauler. Loaded the motorcycle using a wheel chock and strapped it down. Then loaded the tables and chairs behind it laying them down on the floor. Placed the bicycle on top of the pile and covered the pile with a moving pad. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

23 hours ago, time_traveler said:

I will have one motorcycle in the garage area

I am assuming you're using a Condor or similar front wheel chock (or one of those under bike lock down things that fit Harley tourers), centered in the garage as far forward as possible.  You likely have enough space on either side to put one of the bike stands to hold both bikes.  A cheap moving blanket from Harbor Freight thrown over each bike is added protection from something falling on them.