Fuse or breaker for Magnum Inverter

GlennWest

• 4 months later...

We have a Magnun Inverter in our Motorhome.  I just put in all new batteries.  The meter inside the RV where we check the inverter and turn it on now will not work.  There i a constant green light, but the actual Inverter screen just has rows of dashes and does not work.  I manually turned off the invester under the RV -- but am totally confused why that inside switch and screen no longer works.  It is how I turn it on and off while camping.  Can anyone give us an an idea how to fix it or what can be wrong?

I have had inverters that quit after changing batteries  and sometimes by removing all power, including disconnecting the batteries for an hour or more has resolved the problem.  Make sure the switches are off and connect the batteries before any other power if it is also a charger.  Maybe this might work.  If there is a converter that needs to be disconnected too.

Edited by Randyretired

Randy

2001 Volvo VNL 42 Cummins ISX Autoshift

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, Dave Jones said:

We have a Magnun Inverter in our Motorhome.  I just put in all new batteries.  The meter inside the RV where we check the inverter and turn it on now will not work.  There i a constant green light, but the actual Inverter screen just has rows of dashes and does not work.  I manually turned off the invester under the RV -- but am totally confused why that inside switch and screen no longer works.  It is how I turn it on and off while camping.  Can anyone give us an an idea how to fix it or what can be wrong?

what did Magnum say when you called support? 

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4