Escapee Forum Login NOT Secure

gypsydan

I was logging into this forum and discoveed it is not secured (not https), therefore anyone lurking online can read our user name and password.

Does anyone know if Escapees, or whoever runs this forum, has plans to make it secure?  Maybe there is a cost factor involved?

Or, does anyone find an non-secure forum problematic?

2009 Four Winds Chateau - 25' class C          2002 Chevy Tracker

1458033694__statesVisitedas-ofMarch-2012.jpg.b173645da4a43150ba2820dc7a6bdfc5.jpg

I'm trying to figure out why anyone would want my username and password and/or how I could be damaged if they had it.  Am I not getting the big picture here?

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

8 minutes ago, noteven said:

They could have a go at making fake posts that are stupider than the real ones and get my user name kicked off the forum...noteven 

I guess.  Then, I'd have to sign up all over again with a new username and start making my own stupid posts again.  ☺️

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

13 minutes ago, chirakawa said:

I guess.  Then, I'd have to sign up all over again with a new username and start making my own stupid posts again.  ☺️

I’m so stupid I don’t know how to quote both quotes ...

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

• Kirk W locked this topic