I am getting a strange msg on one of my web pages

DJW

Long story short.  I have 2 Lexus's a LS 460L and a SC 430.  I belong to the club Lexus forums for both the LS and SC models.  2 days ago I started getting a strange msg when I got on the SC forum.  A red bar 1/2 wide and 3 3/4 inch started coming up on the screen just when I was on the SC forum that says:

Browser local storage is full, clear storage or increase database size.

The bar will repeat itself 8 or 9 times just going down the page.  Each bar has an X at the top right which you can click one at a time and the bar goes away and then comes back in 10/15 seconds and starts going down the page again.  This is only happing on just this one web page.  So is this me and my Edge browser or club Lexus?  If it is me how do I clear the Browser local storage or increase the database size?

Dennis

Add ON:  The red bars only show up when I start typing a reply on any of the Club Lexus threads.  I can click on the thread but unless I go to add a reply to a thread nothing?

Edited by DJW

USA Master Sergeant Ret.

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw this, no clue. I'd have to see it.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire