CampSKP.net question

bobsallyh

The website was originally listed as a resource on the SKP Boondockers BOF newsletter. It was just recently redone thus the reason for the email blast to everyone. I had created a logon on the website before but had to register again after the redo. If other SKP Boondockers get onboard and use the website to communicate, I could see it being pretty useful for meet ups and finding good locations.

Vicki

Vicki, Mark and Sadie 

Fulltime and having fun!

2016 Newmar Ventana LE 

2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 

I looked at it but it seemed to be dead with no posts except for the ones the guy who built the site put up. Or so I assume. Has there been any activity?

I checked it out again, there was one new post from someone looking for Boondocking near West Palm Beach, FL. I posted a reply that I doubted he would find anything much but the site seems to have devoured my reply. So the heck with that.

Why not just post here anyway?

Edited by agesilaus

• 1 year later...

It's nothing new except maybe the name. It seems to be an effort to pump some life into the site.  I has been around as a part of the boondockers BOF and has been mostly Dead Right There, no Forum activity or anything else. I don't know why we need a new email provider either.

I don't know if it's associated with Days End.