Shower and kitchen Faucet issues?

First thing that comes to mind regarding the shower head is to unscrew the hose from the head and check for water flow. If you have decent flow there then try soaking the head in vinegar or even some CLR.

What do you mean by this?

38 minutes ago, SurfsideNomad said:

kitchen sink blows water through the top faucet when using the waterpump.

Tom

VisitedStatesMap.gif

1 hour ago, Mntom said:

First thing that comes to mind regarding the shower head is to unscrew the hose from the head and check for water flow. If you have decent flow there then try soaking the head in vinegar or even some CLR.

What do you mean by this?

Tom

water shoots out from the top of the faucet straight  up iinto the air lol and some dribbles out the side of the hot /cold knobs

You mean the water dies not flow out of the spout and comes up where the spout pivots? That would indicate a couple of things. One would be the "O" ring(s) on the spout have failed,  and two, the aerator at the outlet of the spout is plugged. That would also explain why the water comes out of the hot and cold knobs. Try unscrewing the aerator and see how the faucet acts. You may need to clean it like the shower head.

VisitedStatesMap.gif

5 hours ago, SurfsideNomad said:

water shoots out from the top of the faucet straight  up iinto the air lol and some dribbles out the side of the hot /cold knobs

While I'm not sure exactly what you mean either, it sounds to me like it is time to replace the faucet set. If you could post a picture of the plumbing problems it would probably help. Is that happening anytime that the pump is on? Does in work properly when connected to city water? And is this happening when you use the shower? 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

On 11/20/2019 at 8:57 PM, SurfsideNomad said:

Shower head works but the water just dribbles out of it without an real pressure..also kitchen sink blows water through the top faucet when using the waterpump.

anyone have these issues or have a fix?   2005 four winds majestic 23a

Really like this guy speaks about the shower head issue. 

Water is dripping from shower head or tub spout when the control (handles) is tightly shut off.

I've this same issue tried to fix by my own but after 4th failed attempt, I stopped. I decided to change the complete shower head system. And bought a Camco shower head extension. I purchased only the shower head and it was a simple swap out with the head I was using before.

After the installation I switched on the cold water and held the shower head over the shower drain to see how the on/off switch worked and it worked fine.

Note: This shower head have a on/off switch.

The water was immediately cut off and since the small amount of water that remained in the head past the cutoff switch drained and dripped out, there was no more water flow.

So, I think you can take a look at this RV shower head.

Edited by frankgibbons
Information updated.