Which Calendar?

fortytwo

Seems I somehow have Microsoft Calendar on my laptop.  Found that it does not enable access to data after 4-6 months.  Fortunately it has synced with my Samsung Note8 and my 3 Samsung tablets, and the calendar data is available on them.

However, I would like to ditch the Microsoft Calendar on the laptop and get a calendar for Windows 10 that keeps calendar history on the laptop and also syncs with the Samsung devices.  The laptop holds my data and the Samsung devices  are mostly readers.  I may be able to get a Samsung calendar that works in Win 10; haven't researched that.

Recommendations?

My wife and I both use Live Mail (essentially Microsoft Outlook mail accounts) and calendars. The mail and calendars will sync across both of our laptops, our android phones, and my Kindle Fire if I want to. I just used the search function to go as far back in the calendars as we've been using Live Mail (about ten years) in order to establish a timeline on health care providers - worked very well. All devices are synced via the databases on the servers.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg