Windows 7 and email

Bobbyb

I have 2 desktops and a laptop that are still on Windows .. Windows 10 just seems to be problematic so I stayed with 7. But I lost my Hotmail when MS changed everything. I tried Em client but it crashes all the time. I have been using Outlook.com on my cell phones tablet and widows 7 computers. It is not only slow but ill designed. I tried some other email clients such as the one from Firefox and  was still not happy. Any suggestions?  Thanks. 

I've been using Windows Live Mail for about ten years.  When I upgraded to Win10, it still works properly.  I'm hoping I can get a few more years out of it.  I'm not sure where you can get it from.  I think it might have been part of Windows Essentials at one time.

If I couldn't use Live Mail, I'd probably go with Thunderbird.  The Mail program which comes with Win10 is not something I like.  It wants to be like Android or Apple.  It's an all in thing, instead of just a mailer.  I tried to add a Yahoo email and it wants total access to my Yahoo account.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

After years of using Outlook and Thunderbird, a couple of years ago I "went to the dark side" and started using Gmail.  I retained the same email address--it is simply shared with Gmail.  In addition the Gmail display also integrates emails sent to my alternate email account which is at Gmail.com.  

Having made that switch I would never go back.  The interface is easy to use and can be accessed from any device anywhere in the world.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Joel,

I just did the same and merged my Microsoft and gmail accounts due to our move across the country. It was a breeze to link up my Outlook alias' and my emails.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire