East Coast Rally Registration

SuiteSuccess

Hi folks. Registration for the 2020 ECR will open Nov 1. Please go to eastcoasthdtrally.com for more info. Also be sure to contact Deer Run RV Resort Crossville for a site for the rally.  Will follow with links soon. 

Call for camping site.  https://www.deerrunrvresort.com/

https://eastcoasthdtrally.com/product/2020-rally-registration/

Edited by SuiteSuccess

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

More information.  The registration fee remains the same at $45 per couple/family (not per person).  Unfortunately T-shirt prices have increased slightly secondary to the tariff.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• Phil D pinned this topic

Here's the link to the registration page: https://eastcoasthdtrally.com/product/2020-rally-registration/

If you have questions, find a problem, or need help registering, send an e-mail to registration@eastcoasthdtrally.com.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thanking National General Insurance for giving me the opportunity to miss the rally this year, as I have had a devastating miss fortune of missing a turn into my storage or short term parking at Kellogg RV repair center here in Wichita, Ks and as Kellogg RV and Kansas RV center has stated damages that exceed value of my DRV, and National General has at the Kansas Insurance Commissioners request sent out a independent adjusting company that as of now we don't know what that inspection says as National General will not share that information with me, and the adjusting company was instructed not to release any information of inspection we will not have a unit to take to the rally, so if we do go we will have to stay in one of the cabins or a hotel near by.

Roger and Karen  

GCTaaehl.jpg

3 hours ago, Hewhoknowslittle said:

I'm thanking National General Insurance for giving me the opportunity to miss the rally this year, as I have had a devastating miss fortune of missing a turn into my storage or short term parking at Kellogg RV repair center here in Wichita, Ks and as Kellogg RV and Kansas RV center has stated damages that exceed value of my DRV, and National General has at the Kansas Insurance Commissioners request sent out a independent adjusting company that as of now we don't know what that inspection says as National General will not share that information with me, and the adjusting company was instructed not to release any information of inspection we will not have a unit to take to the rally, so if we do go we will have to stay in one of the cabins or a hotel near by.

Roger and Karen  

Roger,

Won’t be the same without you guys. 😢 Hope things work out.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

1 hour ago, lockmup68 said:

Signed up and we will make it next year!.

From above, HeWhoKnowsLittle, you won't have a trailer by end of April?  That's some serious damage.

Shannon

Yes it has damage, but it's National General that's the problem, they will not believe it's totaled.

The DRV we have was special ordered and took over 6 months to build with all the changes and DRV will not build me a replacement like I have, so I'm looking at Luxe. Build time is 4 months after I order so April is out unless the insurance company writes the check.

Roger

GCTaaehl.jpg

13 hours ago, Hewhoknowslittle said:

Yes it has damage, but it's National General that's the problem, they will not believe it's totaled.

The DRV we have was special ordered and took over 6 months to build with all the changes and DRV will not build me a replacement like I have, so I'm looking at Luxe. Build time is 4 months after I order so April is out unless the insurance company writes the check.

Roger

got it, bummer. You also try New Horizons? 

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

Since we've strayed away from the posted topic.......

While sitting next to a new Luxe at the National HDT rally, I noticed that all the black/gray plumbing was hanging outside the belly, fully exposed to road debris and cold air.  While perhaps not a huge concern for most, it speaks to a possible lack of planning on the part of the manufacturer.  It makes you wonder what other concessions were made.

Edited by rickeieio

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Just think if there was a full timers trailer with monocoque body (like a aero plane fuselage or a boat or...) thick insulation, axle less suspension that kneels on location to reduce climbing in n out height, all systems enclosed inside the insulated envelope, floors with removeable panels to access basement systems for service...

instead of flexing frames, wagon axles, 

Now back to regular programming...

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

On 11/18/2019 at 1:06 PM, noteven said:

Just think if there was a full timers trailer with monocoque body (like a aero plane fuselage or a boat or...) thick insulation, axle less suspension that kneels on location to reduce climbing in n out height, all systems enclosed inside the insulated envelope, floors with removeable panels to access basement systems for service...

instead of flexing frames, wagon axles, 

Now back to regular programming...

While at MorRyde this last Oct. we saw there new air ride version of the IS system, and it does kneel before you level, and has the ability to raise 6 inches for the times you need it, and when we order it will be the suspension of choice on the new build.

Roger

GCTaaehl.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2019 at 12:54 PM, SuiteSuccess said:

Roger,

Won’t be the same without you guys. 😢 Hope things work out.

Good news for some, we have gotten to the settlement stage with National General and we will attend the rally this year, I have purchased a 1993 Excel that we will be bringing as the replacement trailer, a lot smaller and not as nice, but the owners are great people, take that from me:D.

GCTaaehl.jpg

1 hour ago, Hewhoknowslittle said:

Good news for some, we have gotten to the settlement stage with National General and we will attend the rally this year, I have purchased a 1993 Excel that we will be bringing as the replacement trailer, a lot smaller and not as nice, but the owners are great people, take that from me:D.

Great news.  

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Hi Roger,

Nice to hear that you and Karen are planning on coming. The neighborhood won't be the same with out you.

Happy New Year my friend.

Al

Edited by alan0043

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Signed up and ready to roll but I guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks. Roger will see you at the rally! Did anybody see the finish of the Big D 500? What a ending and glad that Newman is OK? They haven't really said how serious his injuries are. Prayers out to him and his family. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.  Pat

The Old Sailor