agesilaus

TOGO here thinking about installation

When it stops raining, maybe Wednesday. What I am thinking is this, we has a useless sat tv dome on top of the TT. I'm thinking of pulling that and putting the TOGO dome there. I'm guessing there is a 12V cable under that sat dome which will solve the wire pulling issue.

I was told selling sat TV systems at an RV show that we had an 'old dome' and others have opined it is now worthless. We bought the 2016 RV used and it did not come with the sat tv box anyway. And I have no plans to spend a fortune on sat tv anyway.

The TOGO comes with a Sling TV offer. And also there are two data plans offered 5 GB/month not unlimited for $25/mo. And the unlimited $360/yr plan that everyone talks about.

Sling $20/mo and a free Roku Express if you pay for two months. No contract. It's on a separate slip of paper. They also list a bunch of other services like HBO, Starz ect.

Your dome may or may not have 12 volt power run to it.  Some receive power through the Coax cable and some through a separate 12 volt connection.  It will depend on your specific dome installation.