carl2591

Any have a Thousand Trails membership to sell??

I was reading and heard about the Thousand Trails camping membership and was interested in seeing if any one had one for sale.. mainly looking for the 21 day park to park type.  I understand there is a $750 transfer fee to be paid as well.  looking for something called Elite connections at start with.  

thanks 

I am in the process of a transfer on an "Elite" contract that I bought on Ebay. If you buy from a private party, get their member # then call Becky at Thousand Trails and verify that it is a legitimate membership and ask her to highlight the contract terms for you.

https://www.campgroundmembershipoutlet.com/

Here is a link to a reputable broker that handles transfers. Their price most likely includes the transfer fee.

I scoured Ebay and craigslist before finding my contract. Send me your email address if you'd like me to send you a copy of some research I did.

good advise.. as a matter of fact I was contacted by a guy with an elite connection membership to sell.. I used his name and got becky on the phone to get the scoop,, all legit.. 

I did  a offer that included transfer fee of $750  I offered and he accepted $4k for the membership which i found out had 5 of the get-a-way cabins left of the 10 yr deal.. :)  also found out it was first a national TT membership, which is similar the new zone pass, without the zone limits less the Mid Atlantic and ODW parks which put the total at 60 vs 81.  It still carries the 14 day in and 7 out requirement, So when we cant travel and want to sell it we have something to sell I guess..  

thanks for all the insight but for now I believe I have one on the line..  

The 7 days out was one of things I wanted to get away from (have been on a zone pass for 3 years). I also wanted a 120 booking window and ability to stay for up to 21 days and go "park to park". I enjoy state parks etc but in some cases want to be able to go park to park without any time out.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:23 PM, ToddF said:

I am in the process of a transfer on an "Elite" contract that I bought on Ebay. If you buy from a private party, get their member # then call Becky at Thousand Trails and verify that it is a legitimate membership and ask her to highlight the contract terms for you.

https://www.campgroundmembershipoutlet.com/

Here is a link to a reputable broker that handles transfers. Their price most likely includes the transfer fee.

I scoured Ebay and craigslist before finding my contract. Send me your email address if you'd like me to send you a copy of some research I did.

If you are still willing to share your research on TT memberships, I would love to have it.  Thank you, 

Cherilanet@gmail.com

Edited by Cherilanet
Misspelling