agesilaus

Wife fearing TV withdrawal

I don't have anything to compare it with, but I did link my notebook to the visible today and watched some youtube videos w/o a problem. And we only have two bars here. So I'm happy, I'm just trying to get my apps installed. That is one reason I wanted the Moto G7, my old moto was Android 5 and is was running out of RAM, I had to delete something when I want to install something. The visible offer was just topping on the cake tho I would not have bought a $250 phone w/o the rebate. You'll actually make money since, if I read their offer right, will still get the $100 rebate card.

My Visible R2 came this afternoon, and I've got it set up and linked to a Pepwave Surf Mini On The Go router/repeater right now for multiple connections. The validation process was a little quirky, but I eventually got it without needing Visible's tech support. It's working fine so far, with speeds that are just a little slower than my 6620L hotspot. The speeds with my PC directly connected to the R2 are the about the same as the 6620L connection.