Ontario, Canada Volvo for sale

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Even if you do sell before spring, please still come to the '20 ECR. It would be nice to see you again. Wish you the best in your sale.

Al

Edited by alan0043

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Thanks Ralf and Al, we really enjoyed the two ECRs we attended.  I won’t take a spot from a potential HDTer if I sell my unit before the rally. Carl needs all the sites he can get.

Jim it took a little bit to get the truck the way I want. I just don’t see us driving across the Rockies again for several years and that is why I built it in the first place.

Nigel

2006 Volvo VNL 430, 2006 smart cabrio cdi, 2000 Triple E Topaz 30'

A word of advice for anyone thinking of buying a truck like this. Have your finances in place, immediately! Pre-built rigs, especially of this quality, are as rare as hen's teeth. When one appears, don't waste time humming and hawing. If you're content to dream, that's a different story, but if you're serious about buying, be ready. 

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

11 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

A word of advice for anyone thinking of buying a truck like this. Have your finances in place, immediately! Pre-built rigs, especially of this quality, are as rare as hen's teeth. When one appears, don't waste time humming and hawing. If you're content to dream, that's a different story, but if you're serious about buying, be ready. 

I will second this advise, when we found our truck ( and Smart ready to go ) it inly took a week for us to buy it and I know they had another buyer standing by ready to take it if we didn't. Lucky for me it was within driving distance to us, went on a Sunday and drove it home that day. Good luck on the sale you have a very nice looking setup.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

13 hours ago, Nigel said:

Thanks Ralf and Al, we really enjoyed the two ECRs we attended.  I won’t take a spot from a potential HDTer if I sell my unit before the rally. Carl needs all the sites he can get.

Jim it took a little bit to get the truck the way I want. I just don’t see us driving across the Rockies again for several years and that is why I built it in the first place.

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

I hope Carl see this thread and makes a comment or too. I think he would like to see you at the ecr. That's just my thoughts. 

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

6 minutes ago, alan0043 said:

Hi Nigel,

I hope Carl see this thread and makes a comment or too. I think he would like to see you at the ecr. That's just my thoughts. 

Al

Absolutely, HDT or not. Come stay in one of the cabins for a few days. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"