Arizona State Trust Land in Foothills, Yuma, AZ.

bobsallyh

After an ongoing situation between a few property owners, Arizona State Trust Land, and the Yuma County Sheriffs Office, the state trust land that parallels County 15E at the east end of the foothills has been declared off limits to RV camping. Folks who want to quad ride, walk their dogs, hike, must get a permit. I attended the monthly meeting with our area county supervisor on 10-5. The restrictions were to start 10-7. Several Escapees outfits use this area during the winter for get-togethers. I won't get into the rules etc. as it would be best to go the trust land website for the latest and greatest. We just don't want to see anybody fined!

This Trust Land deal also includes Trust Land in the Havasu area also.

Edited by bobsallyh

On 10/15/2019 at 11:02 AM, bobsallyh said:

I won't get into the rules etc. as it would be best to go the trust land website for the latest and greatest. We just don't want to see anybody fined!

This Trust Land deal also includes Trust Land in the Havasu area also.

".......as it would be best to go (to) the trust land website for the latest and greatest".

How about a link to - - the trust land website.

😎

56 minutes ago, Pappy Yokum said:

".......as it would be best to go (to) the trust land website for the latest and greatest".

How about a link to - - the trust land website

https://land.az.gov

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van