Sign in to follow this  
SparkyZ

2003 Monaco Dynasty for sale

I am selling a 2003 Monaco Dynasty with 1575 watts of solar on the roof.  Here’s a link to the website that will provide in depth detailed descriptions of all the various systems with matching pictures.

SOLD!!!

https://2003monacodynastyregal.blogspot.com/2019/10/live-off-grid-in-luxury-with-tv.html

Edited by SparkyZ
It sold. How do I remove the posting?

Please change the Subject line of your post something more descriptive than your name...like "2003 Monaco Dynasty," for example.

LindaH

How long do you think this 1 poster will take to come back and pick up on your very good advise?

Dennis

With NADA average retail at $63,650 he is a little on the high side in asking $78k, but he does say OBO. With the detail given and the records he has, I'd bet this one has really had good care and maintenance. He is obviously a detail guy so if there is one that is worth more than NADA, that is probably the one. It would be nice if he would keep people here posted on what is happening with the sale as this one should move quickly, especially if he is really willing to negotiate as the OBO would imply. He seems to be the sort of owner I'd want to buy from. Makes one wonder why he is selling? 

Edited by Kirk W

I am selling this motorhome because my wife and I have been full timing for 9 years and we’re looking to change things up.  Perhaps some house sitting, perhaps some international travel, things like that.  Letting a Diesel engine, diesel, Aquahot, and diesel generator sit for months at a time is not good.