Weighing the 5r After 2 Years

masterdrago

We had our 5th wheel weighed by the Selmans in December of 2016 two months after purchasing. All looked good. We have added and rearranged stuff and want to have it done again. Looking at the schedule at https://rvsafety.com/schedule  they have no Texas locations. Anyone know where I can get a 4 tire weight done? We are going to do a Fredericksburg trip in December so might find something useful from our home in Willis out to our destination. I can have the full 5r weighed at the Love's truck stop 4 miles down the road. I don't think they do a 4 wheel weight, just a total which I'm not concerned about. Thanks for any suggestions.

1st Time RVer 2018 Montana 3791RD, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW

Agreed..... make an appointment with Escapees, Livingston, TX.  Stay a few days and take the tour of the mail room - impressive.  Join in with other Escapee activities.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Escapees in Livingston will give you a form to fill out that includes such things as brand of tire. After the weigh they will give you lots of information besides just the individual tire weights. Well worth doing.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van