Best TVs for 2019

I am a Vizio fan and based on my bias last year I bought the new then 65" 2018 65" P Quantum. I do not regret that decision, so now we have three Vizio 4k TVs: A 2015 best TV of the Year Vizio M-65, a 2018 Vizio D series 4k 40" TV, and our newest a 65" 2018 Vizio P Quantum that we had to wait for on sale for $1499.99 or so. We had owned one of the early very slow 40" TCL TVs which had an OK picture, but sloooow remote and terrible menus. So last year when Someone here on SKP forums told me the TCL was better for much less, I laughed. However once I checked, the TCL 6 Series Did indeed beat my M-65 but except for some high end specs you can see in the list below, I will say that the TCL 6 65" has better built in streaming and dang near the same picture quality as the Vizio M Quantum, for close to the same price. But for LED the Vizio P quantum tops the list. For just a bit more, you can get a 2018 or 2019 OLED with a best picture over the P Quantum for $1800 - $2399.99.

Confused yet? LOL! Relax the review below is the best I have seen for making the choice easy. If nothing else click on the link and see.

The whole article with in depth reviews is here: https://www.cnet.com/news/best-tvs-for-2019/

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire