Resuming full-timing - need a sanity check

I plan to resume full-timing in 2020 after taking time off, and would like a quick review to make sure I'm not forgetting anything:

1 - Florida domicile - driver's license and truck/trailer registrations - current
2 - Good Sam (National General) truck and trailer insurance - current
3 - Escapees membership and mail forwarding - current
3 - Florida Blue PPO health insurance - semi-national in that it'd be "in-network, out of state physician or facility" - I think the deductible would be very large
4 - Remaining belongings stored - this is the only potential issue - my stuff not going to be stored in Florida. Could this be an issue?
5 - I don't plan to be in Florida any time soon. As I understand it, this is not an issue.

Is there anything else I should consider or that I may have forgotten? Insurances and registrations, mostly. And the domicile of course.

Edited by Explorer01

Not a fulltimer yet but I am a FL Resident and I don't see why Florida cares where you store your stuff. You didn't mention voter registration tho. The only thing that county cares about is your tag registration fees, insurance, and your drivers license. They don't even care if you use a mail forwarding service for the address.

There is a recent thread on FL domicile that you may want to read.

While the state does not care where you store your things, or any of many other issues, the problem could arise if for any reason, someone should challenge your FL domicile. I suggest that rather than getting your advice from we amateur lawyers, you start by reading Domicile for RVers, written by Susie K. Adams who is an attorney practicing in domicile issues. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI