300’ cellular tower at Escapees Care?

chiefneon

It was a good point that both 5G and vaping have been vilified by the media and people who know nothing about them, and it turns out nobody can show that either causes health issues.  The vaping scare turned out to be something else entirely.  The 5G stuff is equally BS.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on how you define "vaping."  The problem is with marijuana extracts, not with what most people call vaping.  I'm unable to find any confirmation of deaths due to non-weed vaping.  Are you?

All I can find are things like this:

The Post reported earlier this week that investigators at the US Food and Drug Administration found the same vitamin E-derived oil in marijuana products vaped by multiple people sickened around the country.

So to me, it remains just another unscientific assumption spread by fear and money motivations.

46 minutes ago, chirakawa said:

People are dying from cellphone usage.

Really?   Please publish the link to the death certificates and the notification to CDC, etc., that this is occurring.   If cellphones were a real problem then we  would be seeing an epidemic of deaths now since we are 20+ years into their use.  

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

5 hours ago, chirakawa said:

People are dying from cellphone usage.

Ignorance breeds FEAR.

But I guess some are dying from cell phone usage...WHILE DRIVING!

Ken

Edited by TXiceman

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

21 minutes ago, TXiceman said:

Ignorance breeds FEAR.

But I guess some are dying from cell phone usage...WHILE DRIVING!

Ken

Well, you are right there!  Hadn't thought of the idiots who kill themselves and others with their cellphone use while driving! 👍🏼

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

6 hours ago, Barbaraok said:

Really?   Please publish the link to the death certificates and the notification to CDC, etc., that this is occurring.   If cellphones were a real problem then we  would be seeing an epidemic of deaths now since we are 20+ years into their use.  

Gotcha.  Yeah, it's so bad that most States have banned certain cellphone activities by drivers.  Texas outlawed texting last year, yet every other car seems to have a driver with one hand on the steering wheel and the thumb tapping away on the other hand.  Hurry up with those self driving cars. 

I would call it evolution, but they're killing others, not just themselves with their obsessive habit.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

1 hour ago, TXiceman said:

Ignorance breeds FEAR.

Now, don't you feel superior?  Nothing ignorant about my statement, just the narrow minded way you interpreted it.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

• Kirk W locked this topic