Messages from Natash223

LindaH

Apparently, many of you have been receiving private messages from the above-referenced person, although only one of the numerous reports I've received mentioned private messages.  I've checked, however, and this person has not made a post to the forums.

Natash223 has been prevented from posting to the group, but that apparently doesn't stop him/her from sending private messages.  In order for that to happen, this person needs to be banned from the group -- something we weekend moderators can't do (at least I haven't found any way of doing so).  That means one of the administrators has to handle this.

In the meantime, DO NOT RESPOND to this person!

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

1 hour ago, LindaH said:

Natash223 has been prevented from posting to the group, but that apparently doesn't stop him/her from sending private messages. 

First of all, I blocked her from the forums as soon as I want on line and found the early reports, as well as a PM to me. I also forwarded a copy of "her" PM to Thom Bruning in IT and he believes that her being blocked should prevent further private messages. If you should receive a message from Natash do not respond but do make a report or contact one of us, if that message was composed after midday today. The time when you read it isn't important but when it was written is of importance. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We were traveling on our motorcycle and I did not have my laptop with me.  I initially responded to her email and her second email was the beginning of an old internet scam that involves the victim getting money from a foreign bank but only after posting funds of their own.  

Anyway, I erased her emails.   I can't imagine anyone falling for this.  

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)