right dish carry out sattilight

bags

I have two questions. I have a 10 year old dish V cube that still works but I can't get more than 25% signal reception out of it. Do the new carry out sattalights provide any more reliable signal and if so which one is best. Thank you very much. JB 

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

The current best portable dome auto-aiming satellite dish is the Winegard Pathway X2. It has a larger reflector than the others, and is also capable of receiving the full eastern and western arc satellites. That's a big advantage on heavily treed sites. 

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

• 3 weeks later...

Any portable solutions other than a manual setup dish to work with a Hopper 3 setup?  Currently run on traveler. 

Not looking at this time to use a manual setup antenna. Guess a Wally would be needed to use the pathway then? 

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

The only automatic aiming choices for the Hopper series are roof mounted multi-LNB dishes like the Trav'ler. There's also another brand that escapes me at the moment. None of the automatic "dome" style dishes will work.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system