Scane

RV Content Writer Required

I am looking for a content writer for an online publication who is knowledgable and passionate about RVs, travel and the outdoors. Demonstration of previously published articles online is a boon, but don't be discouraged from applying if you don't have any. 

I am particularly looking for folks who own an RV, and have hands-on knowledge on how to repair/install/maintain various components of their RV.

The expectations will begin at around 6-8 articles a month (roughly 10-15k words). The ability to provide your own photos for the articles is a bonus (and will be remunerated in addition to the word count). Once we have established a rapport on the writing style, then the number of articles per month may increase (should you wish).

The rate of pay will depend on the experience and knowledge of the applicant. I am looking for someone to stick with me for the long-term, and reviews of the rate per word/image will be carried out periodically.

Closing date for application - 31st September 2019

About Me:
Geologist, hiker, husband, and father of a wee 2-year-old boy, I run a handful of websites that cater to outdoorsy folks. 

If interested, please apply through this link:         Non working link removed by admin.

I wonder how many malware payloads can be delivered by one new member with one post on a forum with an unknown or suspicious link. It happens with emails all the time.

7 hours ago, podwerkz said:

I wonder how many malware payloads can be delivered by one new member with one post on a forum with an unknown or suspicious link. It happens with emails all the time.

You really think a husband, father of a wee 2 year old would do something like that?  Have you lost all faith in mankind?

6 hours ago, chirakawa said:

You really think a husband, father of a wee 2 year old would do something like that?  Have you lost all faith in mankind?

Not ALL faith in mankind, only some of it. The Nigerian Prince STILL owes me money for that 26.7 million dollar check I deposited for him.

On 8/29/2019 at 6:34 AM, Scane said:

Closing date for application - 31st September 2019

I hope the editing for the publication is more rigorous than the editing for the job description.