Hewhoknowslittle

Knee replacement gang

4 hours ago, Striper said:

Hey Dave,

Hope your feeling a little better today, actually hope both you Old Timers are doing better.  Where did you have your surgery?  2 hours to home sure doesn't sound like a fun thing to do the day after getting cut on.

Joe

Howdy Joe,

Yes I am feeling much better today.

I had the surgeries done at the University of Washington North West hospital it’s about 50 miles from my house but the traffic is horrible.

Dave

49 minutes ago, Brad & Jacolyn said:

Passed your regards around happy hour the other night. We are all rooting for you guys. There are about 12 of us here now. I would count for sure but it is cold outside and these darn big trucks are blocking the view from my window so I can't count for sure.

Brad

I would really like to see that C15 in the walker Dave.

Howdy Brad,

I would post up a photo of the C15, powered walker but it wouldn’t show up, I broke into a government stealth data base and used that technology to make the swap from leg power to CAT.

Dave 

Next year we should HAVE a sub-Rally, known as a Conformis Rally, we could present a seminar. I think in this age group there are many "candidates".

We could advertise it as, "all actual and prospective gimps - WELCOME"

45 minutes ago, phoenix2013 said:

Next year we should HAVE a sub-Rally, known as a Conformis Rally, we could present a seminar. I think in this age group there are many "candidates".

We could advertise it as, "all actual and prospective gimps - WELCOME"

Howdy Henry,

I think we should have a prospective gimp, gimps and ex-gimps only seminar at all future rallies where we can compare scars, talk about our choice of aftermarket replacement parts, and enjoy having survived our shared misery.

Dave