Stabilizer jacks and tongue jack (protection)

podwerkz

Hello all...

One of the first things I installed on my r-pod after bringing the trailer home was a pair of sav-a-jacks and a jack-e-up.

The Sav-a-Jacks prevent damage to those rear stabilizer jacks: After installation, it's easy to simply pull them off and store them for travel, keeping them out of harm's way when backing up, or rolling over un-even slopes, steep driveways, and deeper parking lot potholes.

The jack-e-up installs up front, and lets you remove the tongue jack during travel, which allows you to actually lower the pickup tailgate when hooked up, and protects the jack tube from damage during the same slow maneuvers that might bend that tube due to clearance issues on un-even terrain.

I also had the dealer install a lift kit on the axle, before purchase, so clearance issues are not a problem.

http://stores.saveajack.com/

https://jack-e-up.com/

No affiliation with either vendor. Just a recommendation from a happy customer.

Nothing to see here. 

• 2 years later...

I have a Lippert stabilizer jack kit, cannot tell you how much I love this, I installed on our 5th wheel and on our first trip I fell in love with it. Our 5th wheel is 39 feet long and 10,000 pounds and this made our camper so much more secure. This should be a standard item on all campers. It was so easy to wire, and an excellent product to enjoy for many years. I strongly recommend getting rid of scissor jacks and put these on all campers