2006 Volvo headlight kit for sale

oletimer

New years vacation 2015, I purchased & installed a LED kit from David,  buffed the lens, and was going to clear coat them "later".  The a couple years later, I rebuffed the lens again, but still was too lazy to add the clear. (We don't drive at night much anyway)   Sooo, I have now purchased the complete lights, also from David.  If anyone would like my old kit with or without the yellowed housings I would sell them on the cheap, around $100.  The problem is the delivery.  We are in Hoyt, Kansas (Topeka), and will be heading to Brackettville, Texas (Del Rio) soon, so if I could drop them off somewhere??          I could remove the kit, and toss the old housings then the freight wouldn't be so much. If anyone is interested give me a call, or text @ 785-608-3775, we have been so busy, plus we have had a few issues, so  I haven't been on the forum for some time, so the phone would be quicker.  Happy travels, and be safe.'     Thanks,  Dick T      

2006 Volvo VNL 630(VED12 400HP)
10 speed autoshift,3.58 gear 236" twin screw, w/ET, Jackalopee, Blue Dot
2016 Space Craft 37'

Blu/Dot, Dexter 8K triple axel, HD Drum hydraulic brakes

Feather lite air ride
2005 Jeep Rubicon
2007 Suzuki DR 650