Recommendations for RV repair near Twin Falls,Idaho

dirtyboots, there is Frankie's RV repair that is mobile. We just spent a month at US 93 RV at Twin and he was in and out of there several times. There is also another mobile guy that was in and out of there that has a white pickup with a tall cap over the bed that just has "RV Repair" lettered on the cap . I don't know about the other two but Intermountain is located along I-84. Try calling US 93 RV park and they maybe able to give you info on the two I mentioned.

10 minutes ago, DesertMiner said:

What do you need looked at?

Have a couple LED interior lights that have gone 'on the blink' .  The converter (?) breaker has tripped and would like to find out why - and was in a big hail storm at North Fork, so would like the roof checked.  Probably a couple other items I can't remember at this moment....

45 minutes ago, DesertMiner said:

Can you replace the LED bulbs?  Did the C/B reset? 

When I took the lights snap on cover off found there are NO bulbs....was told the light fixture needs replaced.  Reset the breaker (it's happened a couple times) and all is well battery wise, just need to find out what is causing the failure.

Thanks for being helpful.

I don't know what your RV is, but the Circuit breakers be for the 120 vac equipment and the LED's would be part of on your 12 vdc circuits which are fused. What is that Circuit breaker servicing?

Clay with a FW

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

48 minutes ago, ms60ocb said:

I don't know what your RV is, but the Circuit breakers be for the 120 vac equipment and the LED's would be part of on your 12 vdc circuits which are fused. What is that Circuit breaker servicing?

Clay with a FW

My RV is a bumper pull toy hauler - the circuit breaker is labeled CONV.  Any more than that is why I'm looking for an RV repair person.  Everything else is above my pay scale....!  Appreciate your help.

BTW - I'm not saying the two problems are connected.  The lights have been bad for a while.  These are just things I need attended to that have happened while I've not been close to a larger area with RV repair.

Edited by dirtyboots

On my FW that would be my Battery Charger/invertor (12 vdc to 120 vac)., so watch your battery Voltage. Of course as you travel the truck should put some charge into the battery(s).

Good luck and happy travels

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C