Allie has gone

mrfrank

Our girl Beagle Allie succumbed to the ravages of Cushings disease early this morning. We had been treating the disease for about 2 years. Last night, she had a major seizure, which we got her through. Then, about 1 AM she had another seizure. We took her to the emergency vet, and she and we decided that the kind thing to do was to let her go. She passed away in my wife's lap. She was a rescue that we got in 2006, after we lost another female beagle. We think that she was 1 - 2 years old when we got her, so she was about 14 when she passed. She was with us for all of our fulltime travels over 10 years, and then was happy to have a house with a back yard and doggie door for the last 2 1/2 years. We miss her terribly, but our 2 other rescue beagles will help us.

"I asked God to send us a true friend. He sent us a Beagle!"

Frank
Kay - Co-pilot

Roscoe and Maggie - Rescue Beagles

"I asked God to send us a True Friend. He sent us a Beagle!"
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Loosing a pet is a tragic event in your life.  Remember her for the good times you had.

Ken 

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot