Sierra National Forest Upper Billy Creek campground accessibility

rvfool

Looking at it on Google Maps, it looks like the roads in the campground are fairly sweeping and free of trees. Don't know about the road there.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

my big concern is inside the actual campground because some of them are littered with posts and you literally have less then 1 inch on each side to back in.  The last camp ground I went to I almost gave up and left that campground it was really bad and I had a double wide site 

2 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

thank you, from the looks of it the sites are big but im wondering about the loop itself if theres enough room to back in easily.

I was at Heartbar campground a couple weeks ago and the sites themselves had tons of room but it back in and pull out was a nightmare... If towed trailers to some tight places but that CG was really poorly laid out 

14 hours ago, rvfool said:

thank you, from the looks of it the sites are big but im wondering about the loop itself if theres enough room to back in easily.

I was at Heartbar campground a couple weeks ago and the sites themselves had tons of room but it back in and pull out was a nightmare... If towed trailers to some tight places but that CG was really poorly laid out 

If we were to go there with our 40' motorhome and seeing these photos, we would have no hesitation.  On some of the pictures you can even see the road for an idea. It looks like an excellent place!

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

3 minutes ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Time to practice tight maneuvers with your rig. 30 foot is relatively small for a fifth wheel. 

lol im very good at tight manuevers but some of these camgrounds are just boderline impossible to maneuver in  because of the posts littered throughout the CG