How do you remove Facebook "Community" and "Join this list" tabs?

Velos

Our HOA has decided to create a community Facebook page and in doing so they have found two page tabs on the home page that they do not want  "Join this List" and "Community".
I found this link Constant Contact Knowledge Base for how to remove the "Join the List" as I was concerned the data base for lot owners informatio that the HOA uses, Constant Contact,  would get connected to the page potentially compromising lot owners information. I don't have Admin access to the page but the one who does has not had success so I thought I would try to learn about Facebook to assist.

The other tab (Community) the Admin has had no has luck finding how to remove it and after I found this article*** I was concerned that Facebook could possibly take over the page.  I can't imagine that our small 528 lot RV community would have "thousands of fans" but you never know?

***“Now, initially, your new Community Page will look, feel and function exactly the same as an Official Page. The big challenge, though, is if your Community Page becomes “very popular;” that is, “attracting thousand of fans.” As Facebook says, you will lose all admin rights and your Community Page will automatically be converted into a Facebook-administered, Wikipedia-type Community Page.”   Source: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-community-pages-what-your-business-needs-to-know/

Thought I would try this group to see if anyone here might have some work arounds for either the "Join this List" or "Community" tabs removal?

Thank you.