CC vector wifi antenna - configuration- SOLVED

https://www.amazon.com/Extended-Repeater-Extends-Coverage-Location/dp/B076KRTXQ6/ref=asc_df_B076KRTXQ6/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=242167970588&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11949917707655475848&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9029155&hvtargid=pla-791000456312&psc=1

I'm using this right now and it works great, but I'm baffled on something.

On initial setup, you log in, then open your browser and  a page comes up and shows you the available  wifi networks to be boosted, and you choose one.  That worked fine, but then I decided to turn the antenna 180 degrees and I cannot get that screen to come up.  I've unplugged everything, waited, tried the 192.168.8.1 thing which they show in the manual, but nothing.  

Anybody know what to do?

Edited by hemsteadc

When I have such an issue I first try contacting tech support. If that's not possible I UNINSTALL anything I find related to the device then re install and re boot so Windows can re install. The other place I look is in Windows "Programs and Features" find the device or program (if any such exists ???) and UNINSTALL.  In "Device Manager" one can often find something (like Drivers perhaps) to uninstall and/or update drivers. The other thing I've done is to use the program "System Restore" which takes the operation and software BACK to a previous date in time absent the new device then start all over again. The only other place I look is in "Networking" to update or uninstall then re install etc but I get lost there.

John T  NOT any Computer expert especially Networking grrrrrrrrrrrrrr you need someone younger then me to help on this one...   Where are the computer experts ??????????????

Edited by oldjohnt

22 minutes ago, hemsteadc said:

:(((  From my research it looks like I"m the only person in the world to ever have this problem.

Been there done that n got the T Shirt lol Ive experienced the same manyyyyyyyyyy times you're NOT alone.

In the RV now I have BOTH AT& T and Verizon MiFi Jetpack Hotspots,,,,,,,,,,An ALFA WiFi amplifer repeater with a 54 inch hi gain external antenna and indoor re transmitting antenna,,,,,,,,,,,,An indoor/outdoor MIMO dual antenna,,,,,,,,,An outdoor 11 dbi cellular antenna,,,,,,,,,,,and something else I forget lol. You think you have computer and software and networking problems geeeeeeeeeeeeee but for now all mine are working …………….. Knock on wood

John T

Edited by oldjohnt

Ones and zero's, when you leave either out you got a problem. Glad you got the solution.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961