Now the Pasis has an error message

jc2

In addition to my power cord electric giving me fits,  the Oasis system gave an error message yesterday as we prepared to leave the cg in upper Michigan. the error message is: Heater Module Fault red led is on. This apparently means the combustion fan has shot craps according to the Oasis tech I talked with. No diesel burner but according to the tech, I can still get hot water for dishes and showers by turning both ac elements on then off when done. This really sucks and is becoming a little annoying. banghead.gif
In regards to the cord reel issue, I managed to find a number of past posts in Irv2 where others had similar issues due to the contacts becoming pitted. Seems most either replaced the reels, as they are not repairable or dumped the reel and wired the power cord direct to their ems system and coiled the cord inside the compartment after use. frown.gif

2010 Newmar Dutch Aire 4304-Spartan Chassis-Cummins ISL 425hp-2013 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Towed-SKP# 120487-FMCA #402879-

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:04 AM, FL-JOE said:

Have you had the Oasis serviced before?  

Had a yrly done last Aug and had it checked again this April-2019 with our annual coach/generator service.  Mobile tech responded yesterday to the cg we are currently at.  He chked the Oasis system then rebooted and every thing fired up and is ok as of this post.  The main 50A power cord was wired directly to the Progressive EMS and the cord reel was removed.  I had him leave it as I want to see if the contacts in the reel are pitted.  Seems to have been a problem for some the past several yrs and can cause different electrical probles, 

2010 Newmar Dutch Aire 4304-Spartan Chassis-Cummins ISL 425hp-2013 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Towed-SKP# 120487-FMCA #402879-